I know it’s only October, but let’s be realistic as soon as the temps hit 65 degrees I’m already thinking about Christmas. And if you’re not like that, then think of this as a guide for birthday presents or Pinterest board fodder. It’s up to you.
Either way, here it goes:
1) A Luke’s Diner Ball cap:For $13.99 at CafePress- For the hat lover in your life, what better way to show them you care than to give them one that also incorporate their love of Gilmore Girls and Luke Danes?
2) A Dragonfly Inn Key fob: For $6.50 at One Mercantile- For the Gilmore Girl lover that is more subtle in their appreciation.
3) A Miss Patty’s Ballet School Tank: For $21 on Etsy- For the dancer in your life, that could only wish to have attended Miss Patty’s dance school.
4) A Quote Poster: For $4.95 on Etsy- For the Gilmore lover that’s totally into the aesthetic.
5) A Travel Mug: For $23 on Easy-For the Gilmore lover that needs a caffeine fix or just to keep their drink warm. The seller also has a water bottle option for those cold beverage drinkers.
6) An In Omnia Paratus Sticker:For $2.26 on Red Bubble- For the sticker and decorating happy person this is the perfect gift to show their love of Gilmore Girls and their stance as Team Logan lovers.
7) A Phone Case: For $25 from Red Bubble- for the phone accessory lover this case is the perfect gift. It comes in a multitude of colors.
8)A Throw Pillow: for $19.01 from Red Bubble- for the pillow and nap loving Gilmore fan. And also it’s just cute decor.
9) Coffee.Pizza. Gilmore Girls T-shirt: for $25 from Etsy. A way to express not only your love of Gilmore Girls, but coffee and pizza too!
10)A Luke’s Diner Sweatshirt: for $19.95 from Etsy- For the comfort loving Gilmore Girl that is as in love with Luke Dane’s character as I am.
Hope this helped you find a gift for the Gilmore Girls lover in your life.